Thursday, October 3, 2013

USA Stands with Israel

Bee's note:
October 3, 2013
from my good friend at Grumpy's Opinions!

download (53)

Bee Sting 

I’m an American patriot, concerned about the direction in which my country is heading since the 2008 elections.  If I lived in the Land of Regrets, I would regret the fact that I did not become more involved with politics until it became so obvious to me that our leaders in Washington, DC were making decisions that contradict the U.S. Constitution and have formed “new” alliances that betray some of our closest allies. 
I concentrate on Middle East news and what is happening in Israel.  However, while that is my main interest, it does not prevent me from speaking out on Washington’s polices and issues affecting us daily, personally, and economically.  
My former blog was “Americans Stand with Israel“.  This is a new website and a work under construction!  Eventually, I hope to upload political and music videos.  Meanwhile, “News & Events” will be updated daily. 
My newspaper is called The Bee Sting Daily and that is updated twice daily. 
If this Blog is on and you are a first time visitor, WELCOME!  
More at

USA Stands with Israel


Up top I said bloggers what would understand Beesting’s move. let me try and explain for the rest of you.
For five years Beesting had her site on Google Blogger..  It’s a great place to start blogging, it’s free, it’s an easy set-up and they allow enough options that you can create a fairly unique website.  Most Blogger’s can spot a Google site the second they click onto it..
The flip side of that is you are limited to handful of basic layouts.. a limited selection of features you can add and you are at Google’s mercy..  If  Google has an issue, 1,000,000s of Google sites go down, and you can go for hours waiting for them to say anything on their help forums.  The domain name, the url for your website, isn’t really yours, it belongs to Google.  Maybe the worst part is they can, and sometimes do close down sites they deem too politically incorrect..  I know of this happening  to at least one site some Islamic terrorists happened to consider offensive, and I’ve heard of others..
Self hosted websites own their own domain name, the url belongs to them.  We pay pay a fee to a hosting company, there are hundreds to chose from.  If something goes wrong,  we can pick up the phone and call (try that with Google)..  A good hosting company will do everything they can to get you back online, even if it’s something you screwed up..   Hosting companies value paying customers, they’re going to think twice before the shut down a site that’s paid for their services, unlike Google, they worry about keeping customers.  Google limits site designs designs options- when you’re paying for hosting, it’s your site, if you want to do something, and you can make it work, do it..  of course if it doesn’t work, you get to figure out how to fix it..
I keep a couple test sites that I play with when I have the time..  I have test sites is because I learned early on, with the freedom to do what you want with your site, comes the freedom to make mistakes.. and well..   I learned to be real fond of back-ups
Even with the extra work. and the added risk of making a critical error, I don’t know any self hosted website owner who would go back to free hosting..
So we welcome Beesting to the next stage of her blogging career, she’s still building the site, it’s a little more complicated than a tossing together a blogger site, but you can Pay her a visit at

USA Stands with Israel