Saturday, October 26, 2013

Americans Stand with Israel has moved!!

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Saturday, October 26, 2013

Please celebrate with me today!


Good morning Friends!
Last month I began working on a new Blog - with an entirely new program. It lacked one thing: a way to "blog" easily.  And so, while working on the new site, I continued posting here, on Google's "Blogger".
However, the Developers of the new site just opened up an application for bloggers - ta da! There are over 39 MILLION users, with 45,000 new people joining daily.
I never would have attempted this earlier, as it is a site best for "designers" and people far more able to understand the technology behind its capabilities.
However, I loved those capabilities and an opportunity to expand, and with a little help from my friend Nick, of "Apostates and Infidels", the site is ready and the Blog is available to everyone here to browse and hopefully, enjoy!
One thing I would like to share is that this new browser and its designers has a home office in Tel Aviv and that is exciting for me; to open a blog supporting Israel. (I hope it brings a smile to their faces!) They also offer "support" 24-7 and are quick to get back to you with your questions.

I only ask one favor of you today: Please visit and "Like" ... because I do not take criticism easily. HA HA HA!

Our NEW Home is