Sunday, August 25, 2013

Attendees Wave American Flags - Desecrated With Barack Obama's Face

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Sunday, August 25, 2013

For those who do not remember, during Obama's campaigns, one of his campaign headquarter's hung an American Flag with Obama's face on it:
FL Dems Fly American Flag With Obama’s Face on It "Vets OutragedAn American flag featuring an image of President Barack Obama's face was removed from outside a local Florida Democratic Party headquarters Tuesday after several veterans called it "despicable" and a "desecration," the Orlando Sentinel reported.
Veterans gathered Tuesday afternoon to protest in front of the Lake County Democratic Party headquarters, where the flag -- featuring Obama's face in the blue section where the stars normally go -- was flying beneath a traditional American flag. The confrontation ended after party chairwoman Nancy Hurlbert took the flag down, according to the Sentinel."
at that time, the Democratic "Chair" who at first refused to take down the despicable flag responded:
 "We're proud of our president and we didn't realize it was in violation," Hurlbert said. "I am the chair and I take responsibility for this."Hurlbert told the newspaper it was the first time anyone had complained about the flag, which she said was given as a gift and had flown for several months without any issue."
Ignorance is bliss in the Democratic Party!

President Obama cannot be blamed for what his "party" does out of his sight, but there is a growing trend within his "party" that does not go unnoticed to American patriots.  The ignorance of defacing the American flag is just one of many examples that are corrupting the nature and character of the United States.  There are videos recorded of America's children singing and praying "To Obama"; and who can forget the last Democratic Convention? - watch video:
Published on Sep 5, 2012To demonstrate their reverence for Big Government as a replacement for the American Founding Principles of "God-Given" Rights, the 2012 Democratic Platform was intentionally scrubbed of all mention of the word "God". The Moral Outrage from the American People shocked these godless statists into scrambling to re-write their platform to give the appearance that Religious Principles are suddenly important to them again. In order to amend their platform, however, they required a two-thirds majority vote from the Delegates present. But the soulless idealouges in attendance did not get the message that the lack of respect for Religious Principles needed to be reversed, for appearance sake at least. So when the Voice Vote was taken, it is clearly audible that they are not getting the necessary two-thirds majority to amend their statist ideals. After repeated votes, and multiple attempts to hint to the moronic horde that they are supposed to vote "yea", the motion is finally "passed" despite obviously not having the required two-thirds approval. The irony of the Democrats' displaying "Voter Fraud" deciding a moral issue AT THEIR OWN CONVENTION is almost funny, if it were not so blatantly and clumsily deceptive. The video of the crowd loudly booing the reinstatement of the word "God" into their platform is a stark look into the Soul of today's Democratic Party. Yea, Big Government, BOO God.
 Ah, but there was more to it than just booing "God" during that convention:
Jerusalem And God Vote Gets Booed At Dem Convention
"Democrats have changed their convention platform to add a mention of God and declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
The move came after criticism from Republicans.
Many in the audience booed after the convention chairman, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, ruled that the amendments had been approved despite the fact that a large group of delegates objected.
He called for a vote three times before ruling.
The party reinstated language from the 2008 platform that said "we need a government that stands up for the hopes, values and interests of working people and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential."
The platform also now includes what advisers said was Obama's personal views on Jerusalem."
If I were an Israeli leader, I would remind the Obama administration of the fact that his "Party", representing his own "personal views on Jerusalem" were voted on in 2012 and therefore, Jerusalem is no longer up for "discussions" during the so-called "peace" talks with the "Palestinians".  So, when is the United States going to move their Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?

It is obvious from watching this Administration these past five years, that what they say and what they actually do are two distinct and different matters; hold their feet to the fire and remind them of their "votes" and "promises" to the American people and its allies.

Now, back to the desecration of the American flag.  Here is a poem posted to the article below that is the best of the best in the meaning of the American flag:
 

I am the Flag of the United States of America. My name is OLDE GLORY.

I fly atop the world's tallest buildings I stand watch in America's Halls of Justice.
I fly majestically over Great Institutions of Learning.
I stand guard with the Greatest Military power in the World.
LOOK UP! and see ME!!!

I stand for Peace Honor Truth and Justice.
I stand for Freedom!!
I am confident I am arrogant I am proud.
When I am flown with my fellow banners, my head is held a little higher - my colors are a little truer

I BOW TO NO ONE!
I am recognized all over the world.
I am worshipped - I am saluted - I am respected - I am Revered - I am loved - I am Feared!!

For more than 200 years, I have fought in Every battle of Every war;
Gettysburg, Shiloh, Appomattox, San Juan Hill, The Trenches of France, the Argonne Forest, Anzio, Rome, The Beaches of Normandy

The jungles of Guam, Okinawa, Tarawa, Korea, Vietnam and in the heat of the Persian Gulf and a score of other places.
Long forgotten by all, but those who were there with me.
I was there.

I led my Sailors and Marines,
I followed them, I watch over them, they Love Me.
I was on a small hill on Iwo Jima.
I was dirty battle torn and tired but my Sailors and Marines Cheered Me!!!!
I WAS PROUD!

I have been soiled burned torn and trampled on the streets of countries that I have helped to set Free.
It does not Hurt for I am invincible.
I have been soiled burned torn and trampled on the streets of my own country
And when it is done by those whom with I have served in battle. It HURTS!!!
But I shall Overcome for I am strong!!

I have slipped the surely bounds of earth and, from my vantage point on the moon,
I stand watch over the New Frontiers of Space.
I have been the silent witness to all of America's finest hours.

But my finest hour comes when I am torn into strips,
To be used as bandages for my wounded comrades on the Field of Battle
When I fly half mast to Honor my Sailors and Marines
and when I lie in the trembling arms of a Grieving Mother - at the graveside of her fallen son or daughter
I am proud!
My Name is "Olde Glory" Long May I Wave Dear God, Long may I wave.


MLK Event Attendees Wave American Flags - Desecrated With Barack Obama's Face


At an event in Washington D.C. Saturday commemorating the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s historic “I have a dream” speech, attendees waved American Flags. Desecrated. With Barack Obama’s face.
BSd1k27IUAAuxeW.jpg-large-550x358

BScrxb_CUAAXwCw-550x366

Commemorating the 1963 march on Washington for civil rights

Irrespective of the fact that desecration of the American flag is illegal – “Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both” – what exactly has Barack Obama accomplished that warrants his face being placed on the Star Spangled Banner? The cult of Obama is alive and well.
Hugo Chavez would be proud of Comrade Obama indeed.