Saturday, December 15, 2012

Video: For USA on behalf of all Israel and Ltr. from PM Netanyahu



Published on Dec 15, 2012
The Connecticut ,the murder of 27 children with teachers was shocking in U.S. also in Israel.
I submit the YouTube here that I created in Israel, to whoever wants (to share)..
From Israel to USA in love.
Ron Eshed

____________________________

Following is the text of the letter that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sent to US President Barack Obama:


"Dear President Obama,

I was shocked and horrified by today's savage massacre of innocent children and adults at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.

We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring.

I want to express
 my profound grief, and that of all the people in Israel, to the families that lost their loved ones.

May you and the American people find the strength to overcome this unspeakable tragedy.

With my deepest condolences,

(Signed)

Benjamin Netanyahu,
Prime Minister of Israel"



___________________________