Friday, January 20, 2012

Decorating with a few new "Gadgets" - Bee Sting

Americans Stand with Israel
by Bee Sting
Friday, January 20, 2012

Just like decorating our homes, when we spend lots of time on the computer, there is always the fun of decorating the laptops.  For those of us without laptops and are using PC's, looking at the same desktop picture can become boring, so we change the desktop wallpaper frequently and I am guilty of doing that, depending on my mood, season, or when I receive a new photo of one of the grandchildren.

And, then there is the fun of trying new things on our blogs to dress it up, or add something that I feel will interest my readers.  Anyone visiting here more than a few times will notice that no matter how bad the news, I try sprinkling in a few music videos for relief and I don't have to tell you how much I enjoy music - it's a given!

However, today I spent the day learning how to run "gadgets" that will bring the top news and some of my favorite blogs directly to you and believe me, I'm no computer expert, so it takes time to learn something new!  After I added the gadgets to the blog, uploading the front page was running very, very slow and so, I had to remove the music videos, re-adjust the Gadgets (spread them out on the sidebar) and ta-da, I think I finally have this blog in tip top shape.

The links I provide to my favorite blogs and writers are listed at the bottom right-hand side - I have removed some and added others.  If you wish to have me add your blog, please send me a message.

Call me a cheerleader, for while I am not the best of writers, I cheer the authors who so creatively express my  own feelings and thoughts, but also that of most Conservatives.  I'm sorry you can't hear my comments, see my smiles and the nodding of my head in agreement, but the very fact that I know you are correct is the very reason you may find yourself sitting here ... for others to read.

In closing, I must tell you that while we all make personal friends when blogging, while others we do not know as well, there is one writer who encouraged me when I first began blogging two years ago and that person is Daniel Greenfield/Sultan Knish.  Just a few words from someone I admired from a distance, for his ability to write and speak so clearly, helped me realize that while we do not meet face to face, a kind word is all that makes a difference to anyone who spends time on the computer, attempting to present the truth within a maze of distortions and deception presented by the liberal media. Speedy Media, Bare Naked Islam, great examples of faithful friends and amazing dedication in their work! When I need a good laugh, I always visit  , who does amazing things with his political pictures and comments.

Kind words are like giving someone a hug after hours searching the Net for news and essays that are not presented by the local and international newspapers - you know them, they have millions of followers!  Which means, we are either out-numbered 10-1, or we're so conservative that we remain silent, while Obama spends money like water to run his lying campaign ads.

So, I'm not silent, post what I think is interesting, and hope you come back to visit from time to time.  Thank you for stopping in to visit!

Being The Beauty Within You